Relaxation massage, which is often known as Swedish massage,was founded byPer Henrik Ling (1776-1839) a physical therapist. Relaxation massage with 100% organic oils is the perfect massage for you, if your main purpose is to relax or you do not have massages often. There are substantial health benefits to a relaxation massage;
- Anxiety, stress and depression
- Calming the nervous system
- Promote a sense of well-being
- Improving blood circulation
- Stimulating the body’s lymphatic system, which carries away waste products
You can choose the type of relaxation massage and your own Aroma oils from below
Serenity and muscular relief. For body and soul. 7 Organic Essential Oils: Lavender (calming), Ravensara (relaxing), Red Mandarin (relaxing), Ylang complete (soothing), Clary Sage, Sweet Orange (soothing), Basil (calming).
Fosters harmony and relaxation. 6 Organic Essential Oils: Red mandarine (calming), Rose geranium ,Ylang complete (soothing floral notes), Lavender (relaxing), Sweet Orange (soothing), Basilic (calming).
Tones the skin and sharpens the silhouette. Apply in local treatment in the hips, buttocks, arms and belly. 6 Organic Essential Oils: Grapefruit (draining), Cedar (circulatory), Lemongrass (circulatory), Camphorated rosemary (tonic) , Juniper berry (muscle relaxant), Wild oregano (tonic).
Soothes and clears congested respiratory tract. Apply over the chest or back.
6 Organic Essential Oils: Green Mint (purifying), Wild Scots Pine (stimulating), Eucalyptus radiata (respiratory), Tea Tree (sanitizer), Camphorated rosemary (tonic), Lavandin (calming).
An after-meal “massage” for easy and comfortable digestion. Use in massage on the abdomen or back. 6 Organic Essential Oils: Roman Camomile (antispasmodic), Marjolaine (calming nervous), Lavender (calming & antispasmodic), Basil (digestive), Rosemary (choleretic), Sweet Orange (digestive).
I regularly used the services when I was in Antibes. I am a captain who suffers with his stress going to his shoulders. I needed someone who knew exactly what they were doing and could work the muscle properly and firmly. I received an excellent service and greatly miss it as I have not found the equivalent in Denmark, Holland, and the UK where I’m now based.John M
Technique of Relaxation Massage
During your relaxation massage, there is less emphasis on working out serious adhesions or knots in the muscle tissue. The therapist will not push your pain limits in order to get the muscle to release. The massage can be slow and gentle, or vigorous and bracing, depending on what you and the therapist want to achieve.
The therapist will combine various hands-on techniques including gliding, kneading, which will help you to relax and sometimes fall asleep. However, if you prefer and can tolerate stronger pressure, even momentary discomfort, in order to get relief from muscle pain, it’s better to book a deep tissue massage, which is another form of Swedish massage.
Choose how long you would like your Relaxation treatment?
60 minutes Essential therapeutic relief
- Includes time for combination full body massage or focused relief of tension areas
- Ideal for mild stress and relaxation
90-minute Complete therapeutic relief
- Allows time for full body massage plus dedicated relief of key areas that cause tension and stress
- Ideal for anxiety
120-minute – Maximum therapeutic relief
- Ample time for full body massage, various modalities and dedicated relief of chronic stress or pain
- Ideal for chronic tension and/or pain
To pay by BANK CARD,
- Select the option “I do not have a paypal account” (“Vous n’avez pas de compete PayPal)“
- which is under the “Pay with my Paypal account” (“Ourez un compete PayPal”)
- then follow the instructions.
Single Session (1hr = 60 minutes) – 80€
Single session (1.5hrs = 90 minutes) – 120€
Single session (2hrs = 120 minutes) – 160€
Fitlane Club – FULL Members 15% – 60 mins – 68€
- If the time you need is not available, or you cannot seem to find the time to suit you, then please SMS or email me. I will do my best to arrange a time for you.
- If the website does not seem to accept you as a return user, it may be because I had personally booked your appointment for you, so I did not need a password. Therefore, you can register as a new user with a new name and email address or please contact me by email.
- Please NOTE. Bookings are not confirmed without payment accepted.