A massage during pregnancy is a wonderful complementary choice for prenatal care. It is a healthy way to:
- Reduce stress and promote overall wellness
- Relieve normal discomforts, such as backaches, stiff neck, leg cramps, headaches and edema (or swelling)
- Reduces stress on weight-bearing joints
- Encourages blood and lymph circulation
- Helps to relax nervous tension which aids in better sleep
- Helps relieve depression or anxiety caused by hormonal changes
Before your treatment, it’s always a good idea to discuss with your therapist any everyday symptoms you would like to see relieved.
During the prenatal massage our therapist will take extra care to ensure that you are comfortable. Sideline positioning with supportive, soft cushions is used to alleviate the extra strain on the lower back and pelvic areas when the pressure of massage techniques are applied. Extra strain in these areas can cause unnecessary back or abdominal pain, so naturally we want to avoid any potential discomfort.
Through the second trimester, you may prefer to lie on your back with a small, cushioned wedge placed under one hip to provide a slight elevation. Depending on where you are in your pregnancy, your therapist may utilise such massage techniques as reflexology, swedish massage or certain techniques that address your specific requests and needs.
Women with normal, low-risk pregnancies can benefit greatly from the variety of massage techniques. However, women in high-risk pregnancies should consult their doctor or midwife before having one of our massages.
ADVICE: If you experience discomfort at any time during the pregnancy massage, please tell your therapist immediately.
Choose how long you would like your pregnancy massage treatment?
60 minutes Essential therapeutic relief
- Includes time for combination full body massage or focused relief of tension areas
- Ideal for relaxation
90 minute complete therapeutic relief
- Allows time for full body massage plus dedicated relief of key areas that cause tension, stress and pain
To pay by BANK CARD,
- Select the option “I do not have a paypal account” (“Vous n’avez pas de compete PayPal)“
- which is under the “Pay with my Paypal account” (“Ourez un compete PayPal”)
- then follow the instructions.
Single Session (1hr = 60 minutes) – 80€
Single session (1.5hrs = 90 minutes) – 120€
Fitlane Club – FULL Members 15% – 60 mins – 68€
- If the time you need is not available, or you cannot seem to find the time to suit you, then please SMS or email me. I will do my best to arrange a time for you.
- If the website does not seem to accept you as a return user, it may be because I had personally booked your appointment for you, so I did not need a password. Therefore, you can register as a new user with a new name and email address or please contact me by email.
- Please NOTE. Bookings are not confirmed without payment accepted.