Deep Tissue Massage
Deep Tissue Massage is ideal for people who are very active and in demanding jobs, such as office workers, yacht crew, tradesmen, frequent travellers, musicians, actors. The combination of 100% organic essential oils and a deep tissue massage will increase the benefits of treatment.
Deep Tissue Massage can help:
- Muscular neck, shoulder pain
- Muscular lower back pain
- Neck, shoulder pain
- Tennis & golfers elbow
- Running injuries
- Ski injuries
- Feet, ankle pain
Choose your type of Deep Tissue massage, Aroma oil.
Energy + Massage
Kick start your energy! For face, legs & body. 6 Organic Essential Oils: Peppermint (invigorating), Ginger (energizing), Rosemary (tonic), Verbena (fresh and energizing), Lemon (tonic), Red mandarin (relaxing).
Light Legs Massage
Cools and relieves the feeling of heavy legs. Apply on the legs. 5 Organic Essential Oils: Peppermint (active venous return), Lemon (circulatory tonic), Cypress (venous and lymphatic decongestant), Sweat Orange (circulatory stimulant), Lavandin (skin regenerating;
Technique of Deep Tissue Massage
Deep Tissue massage aims at the deeper layers of muscle tissue, tendons and fascia (the protection layer surrounding the muscles, bones and joints). The massage technique focuses on the muscle tissue by releasing and relaxing the chronic patterns of tension in the body through slow strokes and deep finger pressure on the contracted areas. By either following or going across the fibres, the technique stretches the tissue improving flexibility and improves circulation and stimulating the lymphatic system.
It is important to be realistic about what deep massage can achieve. Many people ask for more pressure, thinking that if the Therapist just pushes hard enough, they can get rid of all the knots. This is not correct, special technique is required.
Choose how long you would like your Deep Tissue treatment?
60 minutes Essential therapeutic relief
- Includes time for combination full body massage or focused relief of tension areas
- Ideal for mild stress and relaxation
90 minute Complete therapeutic relief
- Allows time for full body massage plus dedicated relief of key areas that cause tension, stress and pain
- Ideal for anxiety
- Ideal for tight muscles or persistent pain
120 minute – Maximum therapeutic relief
- Ample time for full body massage, various modalities and dedicated relief of chronic stress or pain
- Ideal for chronic tension and/or pain
Thanks to Caroline, I now really understand what is a good Deep Tissue Massage. I have tried many over the years and Caroline’s is very unique. She works all the muscles thoroughly, allowing me to completely trust her with my body. With her help, knots and aches that have been with me for years have disappeared allowing me to improve my posture and flexibility.Member of Fitlane
To pay by BANK CARD,
- Select the option “I do not have a paypal account” (“Vous n’avez pas de compete PayPal)“
- which is under the “Pay with my Paypal account” (“Ourez un compete PayPal”)
- then follow the instructions.
Single Session (1hr = 60 minutes) – 80€
Single session (1.5hrs = 90 minutes) – 120€
Single session (2hrs = 120 minutes) – 160€
Fitlane Club – FULL Members 15% – 60 mins – 68€
- If the time you need is not available, or you cannot seem to find the time to suit you, then please SMS or email me. I will do my best to arrange a time for you.
- If the website does not seem to accept you as a return user, it may be because I had personally booked your appointment for you, so I did not need a password. Therefore, you can register as a new user with a new name and email address or please contact me by email.
- Please NOTE. Bookings are not confirmed without payment accepted.